A whopping 57% of salespeople report missing their quotas last year. Lackluster results are frustrating. Generate quality leads for your Florida business by updating your process. It takes skill to get through email inboxes, pop-up ad blockers, and the dreaded voice mailboxes. However, with the right marketing mix and a strong strategy in place, you’ll save time while creating a stream of potential clients.
1. Nail down your ideal buyer.
Don’t waste time on trying to attract the wrong people to your business. Quantity is essential when it comes to lead generation. But, if you’re not getting quality leads, then it’s a lot of moving in circles without getting results. In today’s world, it’s crucial to think beyond the age and gender of your ideal buyer.
- Consider what life stage they are in and what this means to the buying process.
- Use data to form detailed buyer personas.
- Each member of your sales team should know who they are trying to help and what problems your product or service fixes.
2. Find your customers online.
With so many different platforms, your potential clients hang out in a variety of places. You need to go where your customers play, research, and interact. The best place to start is with your Google Analytics.
Head to the Acquisition tab. Once there, then you’ll find where your audience comes from, whether that’s from various social channels or referring websites. Combine this data with information on your social analytics.
By linking this data, you’ll get an unobstructed view of what time your audience interacts and what products or services they’re interested in. A vital factor to consider is which leads are converting. After all, having views and clicks doesn’t mean much if you aren’t seeing conversions.
3. Use technology to answer questions.
No one is willing to wait for someone to answer their email message. Consumers increasingly want to interact with brands across multiple platforms. Providing an incredible customer experience means knowing where you’re customers are and setting up systems to process their queries almost instantly. Automating your inbound marketing is one way to enhance the customer experience.
For example, using a chatbot on your website is one way to free up your email inbox. A chatbot, set up using conversational copy, answers common questions that potential leads have and can also connect your audience to customer service if needed.
4. Capture quality leads before they leave your website.
Generate quality leads by targeting those about to leave your site. You can do this using a pop-up or enlisting a SaaS service. The key is to provide an eye-catching image and precise copy that adds value to the customer experience. Convert would-be bounces to leads by personalizing their experience before they click off your website.
5. Deliver value at every touchpoint.
Potential customers are wary of advertisements and salespeople in general. Plus, they are weary from the hectic pace of life. If you want to generate quality leads from your Florida business, then give your audience value on every platform.
- Make each word in your social messages work for you. Do you want to inspire or make your audience laugh? Are you offering a solution they can act on right now? If you’re only posting ads for your services, then your audience has already muted your posts.
- Add value on your website with free content downloads, like helpful templates, that they can use to solve a problem today.
- Include actionable tips and inspirational content to entice email readers. Stay out of the spam folder with precise subject lines.
Find more leads for your Florida business.
In our ever-changing environment, it’s hard to stand out. Plus, our audience is decision-fatigued yet using multiple channels (and devices) to access information. Use data to develop stronger buyer personas and find your audience online. Then devise a marketing strategy that captures leads across platforms, from using a chatbot to displaying an exit pop-up. Lastly, deliver value on all networks by giving consumers more than an advertisement.